I got a list of songs and they're all underlined
I check them once, then I'll check them twice (if I do make that Year End Ranking) OH!
That's apparently a dope lyric or something? I dunno, anyways, better late than never.
Honorable Mentions: 38:47
My Twitter: https://twitter.com/thatRGSguy
My Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/user-732779479
My Letterboxd: https://letterboxd.com/RGS/
Happy Criticmas, here are my comments to your pics:
10. Taylor go away!!!
9. I can't believe Chris Brown still has a career.
6. Drake's career has reached the bottom.
5. Kodak Black sucks and is a rapist.
4. This and Thunder shouldn't have been sports songs.
1. Way to ruin Too Short's Freaky Tales Yo Gotti and Nicki.
Dishonorables-Buckley said Rae Sremmurd sucks and they prove it, IDWLF one of the worst duets of 2017, Future sucks, disagree with 1-800-273-8255, Maroon 5 keeps getting worse, Migos did ok on Bad and Boujee and thats it, I'm The One, Chance why???!!!, Lil Uzi Vert sucks, Juju is an embarassment to Detroit, Mich., XXXTentation sucks.
Wow, the Beyonce remix of Mi Gente is a remix of a remix with a blatant sample. What's next? Is someone going to take the riff from Mi Gente, "sample" it for a trap rap song, and then call it My Genitals?
Great video! I may not agree with all of your list, but eh. It’s still good content from a good YouTuber.
Also, the fucking subtitles. You may want to add your own man. Or keep them how they are. I can live with “combined so forget this song is about love with newspapers, which is not supposed to be gangster rappers two”.
Now to scrutinise every pick on this list
10. This is only Number 10? I’m officially scared of what else is here. God I hate this song. And the album it came from. This song has awful production, an atrocious performance from Swift and OH MY GOD THE LYRICS ARE SO ABYSMAL! The 3rd worst song of the year in my opinion, from the 6th worst album of the year. 1/10
9. Oh boy. Another shitty song from another shitty album. The production here is awful. That’s obvious. I hate the lyrics, and all 3 of the performances are shit. An awful song from the 3rd worst album of the year. And yes, I did listen to all 45 tracks. There was only 1 good one. Fucking kill me. 1/10
8. I never understood why anyone liked this. Niall isn’t terrible here, but the chopped up vocals sound atrocious here. The instrumental is pretty bad, the lyrics are the final nail in the coffin for me. Since when was laundry sexy? I haven’t heard Flicker, so I can’t completely judge him, but if the singles are anything to go by, it’ll be a trainwreck. 3/10
7. Do I even need to say anything? It’s a disgusting, dull country song with rap-esque production. It’s a mess. 1/10
6. I keep forgetting this song exists, and everytime I remember it I hate it more. I’m gonna be generous though, because it’s at least forgettable. 3/10
5. Kodak Black is an awful musician, as well as an awful human being. The only good thing about him is that without him, we wouldn’t have Bodak Yellow. Even if you don’t like Bodak Yellow, without that we wouldn’t have MotorSport. Either way, Tunnel Vision sucks. 1/10
4. If I’m being completely honest, I kinda like this song. It’s literally the only good song from Evolve, but I still like it. The production is good, Dan’s vocals are good and I even like the chorus. Yes, the lyrics could be better, but at least it’s not Rise Up. Or I Don’t Know Why. Or Thunder. Or Yesterday. Point is, decent song from a shitty album. 6/10
3. This song sounds like an accurate representation of David Cameron’s fraternity activities. It’s a culmination of multiple other songs from other countries and the lyrics just translate into stereotypical party bullshit. What am I supposed to say here? It’s fucking awful. 1/10
2. I’m *definitely* the only person who adores this song. I love how Selena sounds here, I love the lyrics, I love the instrumental and I think the sample works really well here. Also, Julia Michaels is great. Her album Nervous System is pretty good. I’d recommend ‘Pink’ as a standout. Anyways, I love Bad Liar. 10/10
DM1. Good production, good vocals, great beatdrop. 7/10
DM2. What an obviously shitty song. 1/10
DM3. What an obviously shitty song. 1/10
DM4. This is a bad song, but for some reason I don’t have any strong feelings about it. I’m aware that the song is bad. But I just don’t care enough. 5/10
DM5. Bad song with one great flute. 4/10
DM6. Good job, Alessia Cara! OK job, Khalid! FUCK YOU, LOGIC! 5/10
DM7. I don’t hate this. I actually like the production and the vocals are alright, but OH GOD KENDRICK’S VERSE SUCKS 7/10
DM8. This is a poorly written, awfully performed song but I kinda like the production. Still, it sucks. 2/10
DM9. THIS SONG IS SO DAMN BORING AAAAAAAAAAAHHH but the vocals are alright. 3/10
DM10. I hate every Migos song that isn’t MotorSport. 1/10
DM11. I like this song but it could do with a little less Sean Paul. Well, a lot less Sean Paul. 7/10
DM12. I like this, but more as a guilty pleasure. 7/10
DM13. Lil Uzi Vert’s recent album wasn’t as terrible as I expected. But this song wasn’t on that album. This has jack shit to do with anything. Either way, this song is awful. 1/10
DM14. The 30th worst song of 2016. 1/10
DM15. I honestly kinda love this song. Yeah, the production falters at times, but I like Labrinth here and Noah has done much worse. 8/10
DM16. What an annoying pile of shit. I’d discuss each individual problem, but I can sum it up in 6 words: the beat drop lasts 40 seconds. 1/10
DM17. This song is atrocious. And annoying. XXXTentacion is terrible. 1/10
1. I don’t actually hate this song. Yo Gotti is laughable, Nicki is alright and I actually like the beat. 6/10
Now here’s my list. My rules are simpler, for a song to be here it has to have been a single, which excludes most of AJR’s last album. Also, it’s not really a list as much as it is as Spotify playlist in order of Worst to Best. Oh, and it’s a top 20.
On today’s market there are many products with such orientation, but most popular is advertised brand Viagra tablets.
Appropriate tests show a positive result, which is about thirty per cent of all subjects. But here it is necessary to take into account the psychological aspect, since a positive result will not be at the unwillingness of sexual intimacy.
Cialis is yet another pill for impotence. Cialis and Viagra can be called brothers. Effectiveness of tablet lasts for about 30 hours. Cialis action when compared to Viagra, is faster. Cialis acts on the walls of blood vessels, preventing them from relaxing, thanks to the influence of substances that trigger it.
Cialis is admissible to the use of alcoholic beverages. The drug takes effect quickly, and the action is very long. What is best Cialis Viagra or Levitra